We understand that every client is different, and the desired outcome will depend on what has happened and their personal circumstances. This could be obtaining peace of mind, considering a civil injunction, through to litigation or a criminal prosecution.
Our investigations team works closely with individual clients, offering guidance and support throughout a crisis, and work hand in hand with specialist lawyers to bring about a successful resolution.
To do this, we use our experience in law enforcement, intelligence and risk management, with cutting edge and bespoke technology, to ensure a successful resolution for our individual clients.
Recent cases have involved:
- Asset tracing in matrimonial proceedings, including tracing crypto-assets.
- Supporting a client to obtain evidence to counter a false allegation of sexual assault, resulting in acquittal.
- Counter surveillance, identifying hostile surveillance and evidence of harassment.
- Technical Counter Surveillance Measures to identify eavesdropping devices.
- Cryptocurrency analysis to show financial institutions that crypto assets were legitimately obtained.
- Reverse due diligence on a client, to understand their physical and reputational vulnerabilities.
- Due Diligence on prospective staff members in positions of trust, to identify any red flags.
- Criminal investigations on behalf of numerous clients, to commence private prosecutions.
- Anonymous defamation investigation on social media networks such as Twitter, including identification of the user and working with lawyers to obtain and serve court orders.
This is only a small example of how our investigations team support private clients; our team will provide a unique and bespoke solution to ensure a successful outcome.