Ongoing security support in east Africa
Our client, a global insurance underwriter, requested security advisory support in East Africa while conducting corporate social responsibility projects within dangerous slums in a major city.
Our consultants deployed to conduct comprehensive reconnaissance in support of journey management, engaged and controlled external security teams and vehicles, and organised the security logistics throughout the trip. The consultant was also responsible for engaging with local community leaders and groups to facilitate the safe working of the client’s team in the slum.
London-based teams also supported through trip risk assessment, briefings to travelling staff, and comprehensive intelligence collection using local partners and social media analytics and detection.
Outcomes for client
- Board reassurance that their teams could work with local communities safely
- Less time worrying about and organising security logistics throughout the trip
- Benefitting from reconnaissance conducted of routes, locations and accommodation
- Access to ongoing intelligence
- Separation from engagement with local community leaders
Recent case studies
View more projects we have completed for clients.
We’re always keen to talk through problems – even if you don’t end up working with us. Let us know your problem or situation below, and one of our consultants will get back to you and arrange a call.