Political Risk Consultancy
Crisis Planning and Continuity
- An independent assessment of the scope, comprehensiveness and effectiveness of the control environment across the organisation in comparison to their peer group.
- an understanding of the risk scenarios that might affect them from a corporate governance perspective, including case studies of where similar scenarios had occurred to other similar organisations.
- Quantification of the risk scenarios in terms of likelihood and impact based on established international standards such as COSO and ISO31000.
- Creation of a further risk management road map with additional controls that could be implemented over a two to three-year time frame.
- A comprehensive report which could form the central component of a wider submission to the insurance markets when placing extremely critical Directors and Officers Insurance cover.
You let us know what you or your team requires help with.
One of our consultants will arrange a meeting to find out more.
We outline how we can help you in a proposal.
If accepted, we begin providing you or your team with our solution.