Our consultants embedded within a large client for a six month period to completely rebuild their security management, crisis and intelligence function and make it fit for the future. This included engaging with stakeholders from across the business to structure and deliver a multi-million euro upgrade project programme, develop entirely new Incident Management, Crisis Management and Security Management plans, and identify and train teams within a number of local business units to take over responsibility for these areas at the end of the project.
Outcomes for the client
- Entirely new and tested crisis management, security management and intelligence collection plans
- Crisis management exercising and training across a number of business units
- Selection, engagement and management of vendors (alongside procurement) on a multi-million pound upgrade project across their footprint
- Delivery of a high-value improvement programme to mitigate a very specific terror threat
- Creation of Target Operating Models to ensure that the improvements were maintained after the project ended